Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Rugby


On Saturday my family and I were going to see a rugby game in Kaikohe.  

I was so excited to go. My brother was also playing in the game.    


First my brother and his coach had a warm up before they played. 


Next the game started. There were seats and a fence so that we won't hurt ourselves. We all sat on a chair. The chairs were wet so we sat at the top seats.  


Then the game suddenly started. My family saw my brother but I could not see him. I looked carefully and suddenly I said, “I see him now,” with a little grin.


While my Papa was watching the game my brother and I got a little bit bored. Beside us there were hills. My brother said, “Do you want to have a race up that hill?” My brother obviously won because I'm not that fast at running up a hill. 


After that my brother who was playing the rugby game was a really good player and he was very smart and also very fast at running. He tricked someone to get a goal. A person he was versing was throwing the ball to his mate but brother knew what to do. He told a group of people in his team to carry him up in the air to catch the ball before the other team got the ball. I was amazed my brother quickly ran to the goal and he got a goal. 


Later on my brother finished his game and his team won by 1 point. His whole team just won an ice-cream from McDonalds. His coach drove him there with some other boys. My Papa just went to McDonalds to to get an ice-cream. 


Finally we went into the van and drove home. I enjoyed my day. I thought iIhad a amazing day

No comments:

Post a Comment