Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Recount Writing-My Brotherś Birthday

 My Brotherś Birthday 

On Friday it was my brother's birthday. My brother was so excited for his birthday he went to bed very early. In the morning he woke up very early. He had a very expensive gift. It was an ipad. He straight away went to play on it excitedly. He wanted to go school so we had half a day. We were going to leave at little lunch. First we were at school eating our food. After our lunch our sister suddenly came to get us, so my brother and I grabbed our bags and ran to our grey van. Next we drove all the way to Whangarei because my brother wanted to do some shopping there. I think he was very excited. We stopped at Rebel Sports to buy him some new shoes. He chose some red Nikes because he liked them so much. We went to pay for the shoes and walked to the van. After that we stopped at Jay Jays clothing to buy my brother a t-shirt he really wanted. He found a t-shirt online so he decided to buy it. It was an anime t-shirt and the colour of the t-shirt was red. He loved it so much. Later on we were hungry so we all drove to a place to eat. My Papa chose a place because he thought it was delicious and it was delicious. We stopped  at a place called Burger Fuel. It's just like Burger King but way better I reckon. Finally we drove home. 

I thought it was amazing. My brother really liked the stuff he got on his birthday. I enjoyed the fun time my family and I had together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment