Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

My Writing Sample Term 1 2021

Here is my writing sample for term 1 2021. I think my writing is improved because I can use mor interesting words to add detail to my writing.


On saturday morning my family and I got up very early to go to Australia for a family trip. I was excited my heart was beating so fast. i couldn't wait. I was as happy as a clown. First we packed our bags. When we were finished packing our bags we went to our van to travel to Arkland. 

After that we went inside the airport. My papa got out our passports ready for a worker to look at them. They scanned our bags to see if there was anything bad in them.

Next we walked this bridge to god on the plane. It was also our first time on a plane too. When we were there. We stopped at australia airport. We waited for a van to come. It was a vafn we had to wuse because how are we supposed to bring our own van to australia. There was also a wheelchair in the van for my man because she has a bad leg. We drove to our hotel; it was called anaheim family log. We lived in brisbane. The house looked so cool it had a park there and it even had a trampoline. 

Then it was day 2 we were going to go to a theme park the first one we went to was called movie world I was so excited i was jumping up and down, clapping my hands i was so excited me and my brother ran to a roller coaster i was really wanted to go on it it was called the bat with it was a batman one we waited in line. We were finally going on it. I had a lot of butterflies when I was on it the chair was so big I could hardly fit in it. It counted down 3 2 1…

It zoomed up so fast! I quickly closed my eyes and my brother was screaming hard out. I opened my eyes for a little bit and then closed my eyes. The ride finally finished with my brother and I ran to our nan and our papa and explained a lot about the ride. We were laughing but I don't know the reason why we were laughing.  We went o a small shop and bought some candy floss it was yummy! We finally went back to our hotel. We were so hypo and we played some pool. My sister and I went to bed. I thought our day was so awesome. I felt happy and grateful.





No comments:

Post a Comment