Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

My birthday.

WALT use the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.
My birthday.
At home it was my birthday. I was turning 7. 
First me and my papa went to The Warehouse. 
At The Warehouse me and my papa  bought a whole lot of stuff for me.                                                                                                         Then me and my papa went to Countdown to get the mince, apples and pineapples. 
Me and my family wanted to cook a pineapple and apple pie. After that me and my papa went home. 
Next I opened my presents. I was so happy to have lovely presents.
Later on I opened all my presents. My brothers wanted to play with my stuff but I didn’t want them to play with my stuff because they were just new. I didn’t want them to break my presents.
Finally me and my family had dinner. The dinner was very yummy.

I had an amazing day.                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment